Report on the news that matters to your community and don't let us miss a beat. Send in your stories and photos.
My Recent Comments
Jus' keep doin' you job Joe - Enforcing the law..Feb 28, 2012
Yes there has been a decline in criminals crossing the border but not 53%! The reason for the drop? Less work for criminals coming in to AZ because our economy is in the toilet.. C'mon down to AZ - spend a beautiful night under the stars at the Organ Pipe National Monument - It's awesome.... It's OK to carry a gun with you and please do -- Organ Pipe is also called the 'Cartel Corridor' -- Stay a few nights and you'll need a firearm.. And about criminals coming to the US -- Why don't they take the $2K + they pay a coyote to cross and go through the proper procedures? Raise your right hand and swear allegiance to the US and become a legal naturalized citizen of the US.... This immigration situation has gotten completely out of control and I agree that modifications to the immigration laws are needed -- But your DREAM Act is a nightmare !
Janet, Janet, Janet - make that noise -- You know, that noise your head makes when it pops out of your rear end..
Jan 30, 2012
I have many friends and acquaintences in CA.. Many diverse friends.. I'm guessing about 98% are pro-AZ and the other 2% believe something should be done about criminals entering the US illegally.. It seems the politicians are the only ones for boycotting AZ; not John Q. Public.. Why aren't politicians listening to the people and enforcing the laws of the US?.. Sheriff Joe has 85%+ of the votes and the Feds have him under a microscope - why? He should be praised for enforcing the law!.. My concerns are directed toward politicians, not wineries and DisneyLand.. It simply seems the present local and federal governments want something the people do not... I thought they were supposed to be for us ??---- Guess I'm wrong...Jun 24, 2010
Elected officials doing their job... What a concept!Jun 10, 2010