Letters: Tax cries are ironic - East Valley Tribune: Letters To The Editor

Letters: Tax cries are ironic

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Ironically the Democrats keep screaming they just want everyone to pay their fair share of taxes.

Define irony: 48 percent of Americans, who pay absolutely no income tax, complaining that the other 52 percent don't pay enough taxes. So is that what they consider fair?

Gary Larson, Mesa

More about

  • Discuss

EVT Ice Bucket Challenge

The East Valley Tribune accepts the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Your Az Jobs