TGI Friday's restaurant in Chandler catches fire - East Valley Tribune: News

TGI Friday's restaurant in Chandler catches fire

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Sunday, May 25, 2008 10:57 am | Updated: 11:24 pm, Fri Oct 7, 2011.

A TGI Friday's restaurant in Chandler may have extensive damage after a grease fire in the kitchen engulfed most of the building in flame Saturday night.

  • Discuss

Facebook

EastValleyTribune.com on Facebook

Twitter

EastValleyTribune.com on Twitter

Google+

EastValleyTribune.com on Google+

RSS

Subscribe to EastValleyTribune.com via RSS

RSS Feeds

Spacer4px
Your Az Jobs