Next week, you can make a difference in your community simply by dining at certain restaurants. Eight Mesa eateries have pledged to make a donation to the Mesa United Way through the "Dine Out for What Matters" campaign for every customer they serve on Monday and Tuesday.
Participating restaurants and their hours are:
• Kirk's Sports Grill, 260 W. Main St.; 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. both days.
• Mangos, 44 W. Main St.; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday.
• The Grill on Main, 124 W. Main St.; 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days.
• Sugar Shack, 12 N. Center St.; 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
• de la Cruz Bistro, 10 W. Main St.; 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday.
• Sweet Cakes Café, 21 W. Main St.; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday.
• Cucina di Vita Italian Deli, 142 W. Main St.; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday.
• Pier de Orleans, 61 E. University Drive.; 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday.