Leave the car in the garage and hop on your bike for Tempe’s 21st annual Bike to Work Day on Wednesday.
From 6:30 to 8 a.m., all bicycle riders who stop by a participating location will receive a free breakfast, and the first 350 riders will receive t-shirts. At 7 a.m., Mayor Hugh Hallman and members of the City Council will bike from Whole Foods Market to Ncounter in downtown Tempe.
Breakfast site locations include:
• Back East Bagels, northwest corner of Southern and McClintock.
• Berning’s Fine Jewelry, southwest corner of McClintock and Warner.
• IKEA, northwest corner of Warner and Priest.
• Ncounter, southwest corner of Mill and 3rd Street.
• REI, southwest corner of Southern and Priest.
• Wildflower Bread Company, southwest corner of McClintock and Guadalupe.
• Whole Foods Market, northwest corner of Rural and Baseline.