Authorities say a San Tan Valley baby is dead after being left unattended in a bathtub.
Pinal County Sheriff’s officials say fire crews responded to a call Thursday afternoon.
The father of the 4-month-old girl says he found her face-down in the tub and attempted CPR after calling the police.
A deputy arrived on scene minutes after the call and continued providing CPR until medics arrived.
The infant was airlifted to Cardon Children’s Hospital in Mesa and was later pronounced dead.
Authorities have identified her as Georgia Miller.
The 26-year-old father says he was putting his older child down for a nap and the baby was only in a few inches of bathtub water.