Fire extinguished in Higley High restroom - East Valley Tribune: Gilbert

Fire extinguished in Higley High restroom

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Higley High School in Gilbert was evacuated Friday about 12:15 p.m. after a fire was started in a boy’s restroom in the 700 building hallway. Gilbert Fire Department and staff quickly extinguished the fire.

The Higley Unified School District issued a statement after the incident: “Please be assured that every effort is being made to ensure the safety of your student. We are asking your assistance in reminding your student of his/her responsibility in making wise choices and exhibiting appropriate behavior while in the educational setting.”

If you have any information regarding the incident, the district asks that you call the Safe hotline at (480) 279-7233 or (480) 279-7310.

More about

More about

  • Discuss
Your Az Jobs