Mesa shed catches fire - East Valley Tribune: East Valley Local News

Mesa shed catches fire

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2008 3:53 pm | Updated: 10:52 pm, Fri Oct 7, 2011.

 A small fire broke out Thursday at a shed in the backyard of a residence on the 200 block of E. Bates Street, according to a Mesa Fire Department spokesman.

Light smoke was rising from the shed at about 3:30 p.m when authorities first arrived on the scene.

Thursday's rainy conditions likely helped keep the fire under control, according to Mesa Fire Department.

  • Discuss

Facebook

EastValleyTribune.com on Facebook

Twitter

EastValleyTribune.com on Twitter

Google+

EastValleyTribune.com on Google+

RSS

Subscribe to EastValleyTribune.com via RSS

RSS Feeds

Spacer4px
Your Az Jobs