ID your child - East Valley Tribune: East Valley Local News

ID your child

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 12:00 pm

With summer travel season upon us, there's an easy step you can take to protect your child in an emergency. Through the Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division, families can obtain an Arizona identification card for their child. ID cards are available at any ADOT MVD office, and can assist law enforcement agencies in the event a child becomes lost. All ages are eligible to receive a state ID card - even babies. The cost is $12, and a list of documents needed can be found at

For more information and office locations, visit

More about

More about

More about

  • Discuss

Facebook on Facebook

Twitter on Twitter

Google+ on Google+


Subscribe to via RSS

RSS Feeds

Your Az Jobs