LOS ANGELES - Denise Richards has asked a court to stop allowing ex-husband Charlie Sheen to have overnight stays with their two young daughters.
In a filing Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Richards said the children have resisted spending the night at Sheen's home and "often returned sad and upset," according to court papers obtained by syndicated TV show "Access Hollywood."
The 36-year-old actress also requested that Sam, 3, and Lola, 2, undergo therapy.
Richards said she's concerned that Sheen engages in "inappropriate behavior" on the Internet and doesn't understand how that affects "the child-rearing of two young daughters."
"Virtually all of these allegations were previously raised and were denied by Mr. Sheen," the actor's attorney, Lance Spiegel, said in a statement.
Sheen, 44, has complained that Richards is interfering with his relationship with their daughters since the couple's bitter divorce last year.
He filed a court request last month asking that he be allowed to choose the nannies who accompany Sam and Lola while they are at his home. The court previously had given the choice to Richards.
"Clearly the mother of my children has no interest in responsible co-parenting when it comes to my relationship with our girls," Sheen said in a statement. "She behaves as though she owns our children. She does not."
Sheen stars in the CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men."
On the Net: